Are you seeking a unique and exciting experience to share with family and friends in Las Vegas? Or maybe you’re really into mystery and are looking for a fun way to spend your vacation or even a rainy day?
Try visiting Trapped!, one of the best escape rooms in Las Vegas, NV, if not THE best.
Challenge yourself and your buddies with an immersive room escape game and solve mind-boggling puzzles in some of the best escape rooms in the country.
Here’s everything you should know before you visit the Trapped! Escape Room, Las Vegas.
Trapped! Escape Room Las Vegas: An Overview
The Trapped! Escape Room is a family-owned business that’s been active for five years. Their escape rooms in Las Vegas, NV, are some of the country’s most well-known and well-loved escape room games.
This Las Vegas, NV establishment features private rooms with intricate set designs and top-tier special effects for a fully immersive escape room experience. Each room features a different story, clues, and its own way of playing the game.
Trapped!’s many escape rooms offer a great way to exercise your logic and problem-solving skills while having fun with the people you’d want to organize an insane asylum or high-security prison break with.
Solve technologically-advanced and intriguing puzzles, play as a team, and finish the escape game within the time limit provided in this Las Vegas escape room extravaganza.
Many people have commented about how they had so much fun in their escape room experience. The numerous positive ratings on Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Google show that Trapped! is one of the best Las Vegas Escape Rooms out there.
To learn more about their escape rooms and how to play, you can check out their website at https://www.trappedescaperoomvegas.com/
They provide a variety of escape games to choose from, depending on your interests and the number of participants. Some may require a small team to complete the challenge, while other rooms may require large groups.
Trapped! Escape Room Las Vegas offers the following escape rooms and games you can play and experience:
- Pandora’s Box: Help the adventurer, Max Fortune, recover Pandora’s Box from his arch-nemesis and harness its powers. This room is ideal for small groups, especially with its linear-flowing puzzles and adaptive experience. Follow the clues and feel like you’ve been transported into a different world, thanks to their fantastic design, lighting, sounds, and effects. While trapped, you may also be exposed to heat, water, strobe, and other effects. This “lost city” type of room is best for groups with 2 to 4 participants. It’s recommended for older teens and adults, as some effects can be intense for kids. Note that some areas of this room may not be accessible for those with mobility issues.
- Operation: X-13: Break into a challenging high-security headquarters to save humanity from the dangerous Formula X-13, a chemical located inside that can turns ordinary people into killing machines. Enjoy this action-packed experience filled with lasers, explosions, and hidden alarms. Interact with multiple characters while you solve puzzles to complete your mission. This room is best for 3 to 8 participants and is quite family-friendly.
- One-Eyed Jack: If you’re a fan of true crime, this might be the biggest crime you’ll ever solve. Escape a crude jail cell before the notorious serial killer terrorizing your town, One-Eyed Jack finds you. Enjoy the most atmospheric game room, with creepy and dark effects and design to add to the mystery. This immersive game occurs in a low-light environment that may require crawling. It’s best for 3 to 6 participants and is recommended for older teens and adults. Since this game features a horror theme, younger participants are discouraged from playing this escape room.
- The Lair of The Puzzlemaster: Take down one of the most notorious international criminals known as The Puzzlemaster using your will and your combined wits! Learn to cooperate with your group and improve your teamwork while solving their most exciting non-linear experience. Use the provided clues to catch the criminal and save the world. This room is designed for families to enjoy and is recommended for groups of 4 to 8 participants.
All escape rooms have standard rates depending on the number of participants. The more you bring, the more you save!
Their standard rates are as follows:
- $49 per person – 2 participants
- $41 per person – 3 to 6 participants
- $39 per person – 7 or more participants
They also have gift certificates that you can purchase for your friends and family to let them experience an amazing time in other escape rooms and escape games in Las Vegas, NV.
Trapped! is a family-owned escape room that’s been providing a delightful escape room experience for the past five years. They’ve been popular among tourists and locals alike.
They’ve been voted as one of the Top Five escape room venues in the U.S. for two years in a row and top 10 for three years in a row. They’ve received recognition from The Golden Lock Awards, the Bullseye Award, and more.
All their rooms were designed by talented stage designers, scenic artists, tech experts, and professional gamers to provide customers with a fully immersive experience.
Trapped! Las Vegas is located at 4760 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103. They’re conveniently located near the Las Vegas Strip on Polaris Avenue and W Palms Center Drive.
It’s also a short drive from the MGM, Aria, The Orleans Hotel & Casino, and the T-Mobile Arena. Some might need to make a trip for it, but what these Las Vegas escape rooms have to offer is worth it.
While their Las Vegas Escape Room is one of the most visited and known, they’ve also branched out to a new location in San Dimas, CA. Their continued success allowed them to expand and reach even more people.
You can call or text them at (702) 907-8078 for reservations, prices, and promotions. You can also book your tickets online through their website.
What is an Escape Room?
An escape room is a fun, immersive, collaborative puzzle and problem-solving game in a physical room. While it can have different motifs, the main objective is to escape the locked room by completing all your tasks as a team.
You will have a game master guide you through the game, giving your group the tasks you need to complete in order to escape.
Each escape game can have specific themes and puzzles related to the main task. You will usually need to solve them within one hour to escape.
Sometimes, the game master can provide additional clues to keep you on track with every puzzle, especially when you’ve been stuck on a puzzle for a while. Once you’ve escaped the room, you win the challenge.
You can choose whichever fantasy situation excites you, whether organizing a casino heist, stealing from a mob boss, escaping from a haunted house, or even outrunning a zombie outbreak. It’s a great way to enjoy a long night with friends, family, or co-workers.
SAFETY NOTE! Since escape rooms can include physical challenges, we recommend dressing appropriately for fun and safety while playing. Prevent wearing high heels or clothing that can easily get caught through the puzzles, especially if the room is noted to have more physical activities.
Do you have more questions about the Trapped! Escape Room and how you can fully enjoy their games?
We’ve gathered the most common ones to help you with your research.
Are There Any Minimum Age Requirements for the Escape Rooms?
There are no minimum age requirements for their escape rooms. However, they recommend that participants be AT LEAST 12 years old to play.
You can check the recommendations for their different rooms. Some can be recommended for older teens and adults, while others are more family-friendly.
Note that Trapped! has a few escape rooms with a more horror or thriller theme, which may not be advised for younger age groups. Take note of these recommendations and warnings before booking an escape game for your team.
Note that all participants will be required to sign a waiver, even though there isn’t any actual risk inside the rooms. There is a separate waiver for participants under 18.
Will I Be Grouped With Strangers?
You’re guaranteed a private experience with Trapped!
You will never be joined by strangers in their escape rooms. This will ensure that your group already has the dynamic needed to solve puzzles within your comfort zones and fully enjoy your private adventure.
Since reservations are encouraged, you’d usually inform the establishment on how many participants will be under that reservation before you step into any of their Las Vegas escape rooms.
You can bring your family, friends, and co-workers and enjoy a private room of mystery and puzzles.
What if We’re Late for Our Reservation?
The clock automatically starts based on your reservation. It’s best to arrive early, usually at least 15 minutes before your time to get the most out of your escape game Las Vegas experience.
If you arrive late, you can still be admitted into the room, but your time won’t be extended. This means your team will have less time to complete the room, which might not be enough to carry out your genius escape plan.
Any rescheduling will have a $65 rescheduling fee as per the establishment’s conditions. All rescheduling concerns should be called in AT LEAST 24 hours before your time.
If you can’t make it to your reservation, it’s best to call them and reschedule early so you don’t have to pay any extra charges.
Many people have loved what Trapped! has to offer. Whether they’ve successfully escaped the rooms or not, participants are guaranteed to have a fun time trying to break out of each great escape room.
It’s a must-visit if you’re in Las Vegas, NV, especially if you’re looking for a unique way to spend time with people you have the most fun with.
It’s a great way to build rapport during corporate team-building events, enjoy a mystery-filled date night, or spend a fun trip with your closest buddies and family.